• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combo Attack System (CAS) Version 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I had nothing to do, so I started to make a system, and this is what I created. A combo attack system.

You use an ability (attack) and start attacking, after the first attack you are able to deal more combo attacks. It's "Agility x 1%" chance to do another combo (Max % is 99). The damage is "Strength x CurrentCombo".

Well, this isn't a advanced system. Use it if you want to, no credits needed.

THIS SYSTEM IS MPI!

Find any bugs/glitches? Tell me! :)

Keywords:
Combo, combo, attack, Attack, System, system, C, c, A, a, S, s, Version, 1.0,
Contents

Combo Attack System (CAS) Ver: 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
7 November 2015 Bribe: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years. 16:38, 25th Jan 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: The triggering looks ok, but it must be fully MUI to be approved. Status: Rejected until updated Rating...

M

7 November 2015
Bribe: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years.

16:38, 25th Jan 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:
The triggering looks ok, but it must be fully MUI to be approved.

Rating: N/A

PM me or another mod once you've updated the system. Have a nice day!

DPL

DPL

Level 5
The system is usefull, but I suggest to reduce the cooldown of the attack ability. This map is a test after all. Anyway 5/5