• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combat Training!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My map is called Combat Training, and I made it with some help from a few friends. This is map is still in a beta test version 1.6. Version 2 will be the first real version I will release onto battle net.

So this is the basically the plot: You have just been accpected into a prestigious combat school where you must go through various callenges to complete school. You will be tested on team work, skill, and understanding of your surrondings.:csmile:

Once again this map is still going through beta and it is NOT able to be beaten by single player yet, unless you use cheats. I suggest if you want to try the whole thing without cheats try playing it with four or more people. But challenges 1,2,3,4,6,7, and 11 can be beaten with one player.:ccool:

I am still working on the difficulty depending on how many players there are. So only the first few levels as you will notice get easyer or harding depending on how many players there are in the game.

This is my first map so please give feed back. I would like to give credit to TheZizz for making Dalaran University becuase this map is inspired from it.

Attachments

• Combat Trainingv1.6.w3x
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.