• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combat Knife

A combat knife attachment model

Uses only in game textures

Give credits if you use it

Keywords:
combat, knife, attachment
Contents

Combat Knife (Model)

Reviews
12:25, 28th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Looks good, works ingame. Approved.

M

12:25, 28th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Looks good, works ingame. Approved.

Level 2
I've tested this, and the katana of kitatabake again with an other teamcolour.
And, as you are similar dumb as me. It isn't red glow but teamglow. :)

Level 2
i agree with communist_orc peoples always make Giantic swords with looots of stupid details....but this is a weapon we actually need! im definetly going to use it in my RPG great job please make some more of this

Level 4
Just what i was looking at!, hehe, i was looking for a small weapon for a warrior-based hero on my map, it's supposed to use different sets of weapons, which will allow the usage of some skills, tried using spellthief glaives, but since the model is at 1.45 scale the glaives doesn't match properly at size compared to the skill per weapon (attack speed, light AP boost, and evasion+crit) XDD

Level 8
I think it IS a red glow, because on other heroes, it appears red. Anyways, downloaded a while ago, and it was useful. 4/5

Level 2
Very useful for a realistic modern day map. I'm using it on my murder map for the killer's weapon. The team glow is fine, and no it's NOT just a red glow. Anyways 5/5 because this is one of the few good small weapons. +rep :)

It would be nice if you made a big kitchen knife though, like without the team glow. And maybe blood on it? :p