• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Coloured Text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This sure is a simple one...
What are the 'codes' that you use in WE to color the text?

For example:
|cffffcc00Text|r - Gives Yellow.
|cff32cd32Text|r - Gives Green.
|cffcd32cdText|r - Gives Violet.
|cffdddd32Text|r - Gives Gold. :ogre_love:

Are there any other codes like that, and what do they do?

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up:

Level 12
There are probably a ton of places to figure out colour codes, but I like to use this one since it is the first google result and works lol:
http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

Anyway, you can choose your colours there and it shows the hex code to make that colour. You just copy paste that so it is like:
|cff<your code><your text>|r

<your code> is the colour code you find on that website and <your text> is the text you want to colour.

Level 8
Thanks SAUS, that site is awesome. Gonna use it tonight!

In Jass NewGen, it has a tool which you can able to change the tooltip description/tooltip's colour.
That way, this can help you more from searching a colour tag from the internet.

I tried oh so many times to download this JassNewGenPack, other versions of it, or the updated world editor, but seems like their sites, and or links are dead. The download links redirect me to weird random sites or sometimes to advertisement sites, but that's it.

Level 14
I tried oh so many times to download this JassNewGenPack, other versions of it, or the updated world editor, but seems like their sites, and or links are dead. The download links redirect me to weird random sites or sometimes to advertisement sites, but that's it.

Did you try this link?
I'm pretty sure it's still working.
But you still need to create an account to order to download it. If you don't want to, so far, I haven't seen another link that could download JNGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.