• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CloverField

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I am making Cloverfield. This is going to take alot of models. Right now i have a few buildings and vehicles down, but I would like other buildings, large ones, like the ones in New York. Also I need that odd creature from cloverfield,the giant one. I will be posting pictures as soon as i can find some. Also: A ROAD model! I neeeeed a road model. If anybody can help me with any of these models,or knows were I can get them, PLEASE tell me!

Level 14
Since I liked Cloverfield, and want to see if you can do somthing with it, I will be your first replier. My first recomendation is that you use zerglings as the Creatures spawns, since the resembalance is there. Second, you find alot of models in the models section of the Hive by typing in "city". There you can get things like cars, skyscrapers, houses, and lamposts. If you type in "bridge" there, you can find a modern day bridge there, that is similar to the bridge the citizens use to escape. Also "TheTerran" has made an excelent Road and Asphalt terrain that may be very beneficial to your map. Hope this helps and I will be interested to see if you can make a great map with it! ^_^

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Status
Not open for further replies.