• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

CLOSED

Are U Good At Making Skins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Me and The-Dota-Star are starting up a Skinning and Icon Workshop. If you need a Skin or Icon for something just leave a message and we will try to make the Skin or Icon

Level 3
I'm closing this Workshop. I might open another Workshop, but until then I'll have to post some Skins or Icons to let everyone know that I can make Skins and Icons.

Cheers
--> The_HeadSpliter <--

Level 8
Don't close I need an Icon for Cookie's Beholder model (if you have seen it you'll know what Im talking about) if not just any old icon for a beholder will do. thank's (that's if u make it)

Level 8
You honestly don't know, here's a picture of one!
BEHOLDER.jpg

so no how's about that icon eh?

Level 8
So is that picture enough to make an icon? if so could you start working on it soon? and if that picture is not enough i cna get another that will really scare you!

Level 3
Plz, I need an icon for a project,first of all:
-Its an elf
-It must look cool!lol
-Saying "Curse of the Elfs"
-Make a bloodmage like screaming!
-Make it a lil dark
Thats enough?

Level 2
Do you know the ultimate attack icon? The one who has the planetary blast? Well it doesn't work, can you make it work?

The file is in this site (abilities icon) under the name of "Planetary Strike".

Status
Not open for further replies.