• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Click the Wisps!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Click the grey wisps that spawns!
Be the player that has clicked most wisps!

Keywords:
click,wisps,wisp,player,fun,game,mini
Contents

Click the Wisps! (Map)

Reviews
16:48, 13th Sep 2009 PurplePoot: It would be nice if this actually had some significantly interesting gameplay and a proper description (although I guess there isn't much to describe). Click spammers would be better served by Click Wars or Defend...

M

16:48, 13th Sep 2009
PurplePoot: It would be nice if this actually had some significantly interesting gameplay and a proper description (although I guess there isn't much to describe).

Click spammers would be better served by Click Wars or Defend Your Castle.

Level 28
Lowest file size I've ever seen... probably because you optimized it (why?)
Well, I can't see the map in warcraft, so I can't play it either... I don't know if it's me or if it's the map, so I'll wait a while before I reject it.
This happens to "I want to kill you" as well (another one of your maps).