• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cleric

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
cleric, priest,
Contents

Cleric (Model)

Cleric (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 26th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 4
Nice work. This is just what i needed for my Rise of the Griffin Campaign.

I think this kind of "dress thing" (obviously a robe) is just fine in the cleric figure (holy mage). The old wise man look is another thing, it fits pretty well, but u should spend more time "finalizating" the face: it looks weird. :roll:

Anyway nice job 4/5

Level 14
*Glances from Priest model to this one*
I see changes, but not nearly as many as I was expecting. Oh well, can't have it all, but you might want to work on that head a bit, it seems too bald for its own good...

Shine his head for a nickel? :wink:

Level 1
zedeathcame4u: it's the shared model. If you can, go back into your imports and just delete the shared model. After that the cleric works fine.

Mc !: always been a huge fan of your work and this is no exception!keep brining the greatness and it will keep gettin used in maps.
:D :D :D :D :) / :D :D :D :D :D
(4.5 / 5)

Level 5
Stinks. OK this is starting to make me mad. WHY CANT ANYONE MAKE A PROPER RIDELESS WIZARD. Not a mix of a necromancer and a wizard. Not what im looking for. But could be usefulfor other purposes. Head is too pointy and it looks weird.

Level 4
Used in my altered Melee map. Awesome replacement for the priest which was moved to a separate Blood Elf race. Awesome model! Built it like a WC1 cleric in terms of abilities.