• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clear sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Clear Sky.png

Level 28
Nice! That sky totally deserves to be the central piece. The scene does look good.

Could use a bit of fog to give some color to the last line of trees in the distance, so to make them meld with the sky a little bit. Seem them standing there like how they're now (instead of slowly fading into the distance) reminds me that there's a map edge, instead of making me believe there's a rolling landscape beyond those hills.

Other than that, looks great as I've said =) Good work!

Level 5
Nice! That sky totally deserves to be the central piece. The scene does look good.

Could use a bit of fog to give some color to the last line of trees in the distance, so to make them meld with the sky a little bit. Seem them standing there like how they're now (instead of slowly fading into the distance) reminds me that there's a map edge, instead of making me believe there's a rolling landscape beyond those hills.

Other than that, looks great as I've said =) Good work!
Holy! Im making a project about chernobyl, and your terrain is very inspiring. Amazing work :D
Thanx. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.