• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Classic version of "Demo Prologue" available?

Level 3
I was wondering if anyone had the files for the "demo missions" for Warcraft 3 classic.

Meaning the following missions:
-Riders on the Storm
-The Fires Down Below
-Countdown to Extinction

I always liked these missions but it appears the only way to play them now is with Reforged settings.

I'd like to be able to play them in the reforged engine if possible as I do like playing the game in widescreen and with a zoom setting of 1900, but I prefer the classic Warcraft 3 textures and models.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas!

Level 23
You could play it as a custom campaign:

It would only work in English though, since it's not the game files but just a custom campaign format, and I believe that author saved the game with the ENG version.

Would work without issue in Reforged, I am pretty sure.

Level 3
You could play it as a custom campaign:

It would only work in English though, since it's not the game files but just a custom campaign format, and I believe that author saved the game with the ENG version.

Would work without issue in Reforged, I am pretty sure.
Thank you! I will give this a try after work today.

UPDATE: This worked! Thank you so much!

I feel some little searching around could get you what you want.
It's too easy to ask and even easier to wait for someone else to do what you could do yourself.
I probably could have found it myself eventually. Unfortunately, my schedule only allows for about four to six hours of gaming each week and this initial post came after about three hours of searching myself (eating into what was supposed to be a gaming session). I found the Re-Reforged version along with the "Original Voice Over" version that tulee had linked to. I mistakenly thought the "Obsolete with Reforged" in the description of that campaign meant that the custom campaign did not work in the Reforged client (which thankfully proved to not be the case).

Last edited: