• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash Single Lane Skillshot AoS Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
----------User who uploaded map Presents----------

Clash
Created by Troylow

Map Info:

Clash is a single lane skill shot based map. There are only 3 heroes with specific roles:
Tank, Archer and Priest. You must push through the towers and defeat the Doom Guard to win.

Features:

• Skillshot based game: Most of the spells can be dodged.
    Priest has reflect spell which can reflect projectiles and even the leap spell cast by the
    Tank.
  • Damage Buff: Enchants the basic attack of the heroes and even change the projectile and firing speed.
  • Customized Items

The help that I need:

The map lags at the start, the wisps couldnt move and i cant figure out why, it only happens during multiplayer around the 20 second mark.
Comment if the spells are suitable and have synergy, or you have other better spells that can fit into the game. Item suggestions and other feedback as well
as bug reports are greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking your time to read and try out the game.

[TD] [/TD]

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Add me on Hamachi, or play with me on EntConnect or Garena

Hamachi
1stnetwork123
password is 123

Attachments

• Clash Beta 0.21.w3x
    871 KB · Views: 48
  • Clash Beta 0.23a.w3x
    809.9 KB · Views: 39