• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of the Clans

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a DotA styled map made by me and inspired by all the different maps i played. Thanks to all the people here who provided the models and tutorials.

Clash of the Clans is simply a DotA styled map as stated above, but with additional features. One being the many items that make it seem like an rpg. You start with a character(four for the beta) and attempt to assault and kill the enemies' warlord. The warlord is tough and will require high level heroes and stronger assistance. There will also be allied heroes to help you assault the enemy.

Right now the map is still Beta. Please give me your full feedback so i can continue to improve this map.

Keywords:
warcraft 3, clash, clans, dota, tower defense
Contents

Clash of the Clans (Map)

Reviews
16:57, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Low quality map, imbalanced, bad terrain, use EpicWar for work like this, Rejected.

M

16:57, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Low quality map, imbalanced, bad terrain, use EpicWar for work like this, Rejected.