• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cityescape

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This was once a peaceful part of Dalaran City.Now all that is left is ruins and shadows...bandits are haunting the small part,but they are not the only one,because "there is evil there that does not sleep".

About the map:
4x Gold mines(includes the bases)
2xGoblin Merchants
2x Altar of Chaos
1xMayor of the Village in the middle of the North
New Abilities:
1.Scourge Strike-Ultimate of the DK-with Effect model Catecory Dark Nova.
2.Frost Aura for The Lich-With Frost Wyrm Misscle
3.Unholy Aura Upgrade with the Buff model Category Soul Armor very cool ;)
Unit:
4x green camps
11x Orange camps
1x Red in the middle
Heros:
New heroes in the Altar of Chaos
Model and Skin in one.
Skin:
DeathKnight.BLP
Model:
HeroDeathKnightnohorse.mdx.
Also I replaced PaladinHero with Arthas,because i don`t like the hero paladin.

Everything is normal I tested it 3/4 times,so I hope you like it if not soon another ;) !
Contents

Cityescape (Map)

Reviews
20:19, 1st Jun 2013 Orcnet: was expecting a altered melee but its not just a remodel of the paladin into arthas and the rest is defaulted, there are some scattered heroes ranging from passive to hostile ones and they don't nothing I though there...

M

20:19, 1st Jun 2013
Orcnet: was expecting a altered melee but its not just a remodel of the paladin into arthas and the rest is defaulted, there are some scattered heroes ranging from passive to hostile ones and they don't nothing I though there would be like a trigger mechanism or some story inside the map but there are just decors stored

terrain is wide and very monotone, try atleast giving it some shape like environment doodads and stuff

overall unacceptable, do please continue in the map development thread

Level 9
Fix description, the category of this should be altered melee. That is all. Edit: Your new abilities category, It doesn't explain what replaces Unholy Aura. So it's going to be rejected or pending for some while if you don't fix all that I said.

Level 30
was expecting a altered melee but its not just a remodel of the paladin into arthas and the rest is defaulted, there are some scattered heroes ranging from passive to hostile ones and they don't nothing I though there would be like a trigger mechanism or some story inside the map but there are just decors stored

terrain is wide and very monotone, try atleast giving it some shape like environment doodads and stuff

overall unacceptable, do please continue in the map development thread