• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematograper needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need someone that is good at making cinematics to do a start and defeat movie for my rpg map. I will put your name in my map please e-mail or pm me thank you.

Level 3
i want to have the story start out like after the legion was defeated the orcs and humens went to war again but the humens where more powerful so the orcs as a last act of survival summend a powerful being (the main charcter of the story) to destory the humens but the being had no mind and began killing every thang in sight then i starnge phrophet or somthing triked him into taking a sword that gave him a mind. as for the defeat cinematic i want it to realtivy short just the burining legion returing and killing a town. if your as good as you say you can probably think of a better story line i'll send you my map if you want to see it so far thankes in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.