• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Cinematic - Want your opinions (Deathwish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, this is the first complete cinematic i've done.
Before you guys watch this, just nevermind the voice acting part i have yet to get my mic and add that stuff in.
Also its not completely polished so i hope you don't mind the errors in the cinematic. I just want your guys' opinion on where the cinematic is going.
Also btw Warden = Not nightelf, i can give the backstory to what happened before but i was going to add that into a future part of the cinematic.
Anyways enjoy.

Attachments

• Deathwish Part1.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
Level 4
Hello, nice job :)
You should correct when camera goes thaught doodads and so, and it is sometimes too close to the objects. The last thing i could tell is about lags, but i realy don't know how to avoid it in a cinematic :/
Anyway, this cinematic looks nice :)

Ps : I bet you're french no ? At a moment you used "commence" or something like this instead of start :p

Status
Not open for further replies.