• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<<Chevalier>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
A skin I plan to release that I am currently working on.
So far done. The TC part of the horse (yeah the horse cape is TC).
Parts of the armor, mainly the chainhelmet part and the gauntlet, the hair and beard of the Chevalier.
The rest has to be done.
Comments appreciated.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lecavalierWiP2.JPG
    lecavalierWiP2.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 723
Level 1
Looks quite neat, only thing that annoys me is the legs/shoes, looks kinda weird, if ya get what i mean :) But else its really nice!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I believe that's Jigrael's Retributioner, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, looking nice so far, M0rbid. I'm thinking the team-coloured horsecape shouldn't be covering the neck, but I haven't done any research, so I'm not sure how they should really look. It could also use some more shading, as it comes off as rather flat.

Level 23
It is Jigraels/tarrasques model indeed.

Thank you for the feedback ;)
I will see what I can do about the shading of the horsecape.
About the form of it. I was tryiong to go fore something like this.
adonis.jpg

I think it's rather hard to work with this horse wrap anyways, but I will consider your idea :)

thanks a bunch

Level 11
I see by now you're an expert at making chainmails and hair. The only advice I can offer here is that the horse's armor needs to be more contrasting so it is more visible from above in normal wc3 cam, especially the head part and its mane

Status
Not open for further replies.