• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cherryville

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Is One Of My Maps ... I cant Understand It is good or not and What Make me More Smarter On Using War3WorldEditor... I can say I like this Map Pls ..Test It
In Map Is 4 Races Like Normal, But There is changed skins,Spells,Powers And Smth else. ;D
This map is Like a battle field Where allways is Going war.. Biggest LvL heroes, And Biggerst Armies Will Win And RULE! ;D Best Thing what is needed More is EXP to lvl up More
There is a lil shop Called Troll Merchant ;D.. There can be buyed Usefull Items To Be more Stronger.. I recommend To play This map Whit Real people (bots can play too but they are not smart ;D) So Find real challenge..
Pls TEST,Test,test it.

Keywords:
warcraft 3
Contents

Cherryville (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/04 20:25:00 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Comment: [Rejected] Improve the description, tell us about the changes you've made and write...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/04 20:25:00
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template

Other:

Comment: [Rejected]
Improve the description, tell us about the changes you've made and write properly and not so nested.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 14
Downloading and testing------

Comment.
Kind of good idea but kind of bad map.
1)You could possibly edit the races not by just changing the models(with blizzard ones) or colors but by importing skins and models from the hive.
2)There are a lot of bugs. Some units instead of Train X unit, they say Tooltip is missing! Also while in the game I saw human Arthas as an Undead Hero!! :vw_wtf:You could at least put Undead Arthas model from the campaign!!
3)Also, if you want changes try making your own map instead of editing a Blizzard's one. It is very easy to make a simple terrain.http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/beginners-f-q-terraining-128655/

Truth to be told I didn't like you map. I'm sorry. Try improving him and then you'll might get the :5/5 :goblin_good_job: from me.

Until then:

1/5 :goblin_cry: