• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chell from Portal

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Made by Stefan K. as a commission for our map Realm of Kings and posted with his permission.
Matching Sentry Turret model can be found here.

Feel free to use it for any project you like.
Previews
Contents

Chell from Portal (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There is a lot of clipping with the portal gun on the model especially in the stand animations. The unwrap could also be better on the marks. It would also be very nice if you add a version with team colour on the body or pants.
Level 7
The idea is great, but the execution could need some work and there are a lot of this that need to be optimized:
Didn't know about the sanity check. Interesting tool. I could fairly easily fix this myself if it was animations in a game engine, but alas, it's warcraft III.
Might look into it when I have more time.