• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Checking Version/Patch Campaigns Saved On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys!
I apologise if this sounds like a stupid question. The previous 1.30 patch corrupted campaign files, so I am needing to go back to the last version of a campaign saved on 1.29. The issue is, I am not sure how to check what version a campaign was saved on. The corruption is only obvious later on when it destroys AI, but the earlier versions saved on it would show almost 0 difference from the 1.29, except it has potentially destroyed the map but just not in such an obvious way. So I was just wondering if there is any easy way to check what was the last version a campaign was saved on (Specifically trying to find the last one that was posted on 1.29, as I have kept multiple versions). This is something I cannot get by with without knowing, as I cannot just test a 20 map campaign from start to end trying to see if there are any differences/bugs that would alert me to whether it was posted on 1.30 or not.

I also want to emphasise that I am not asking for the versions the maps within the campaign were saved with. From what I have been told, just saving the entire campaign on 1.30 corrupts all the imports, so even if the individual maps were saved with 1.29, just the fact that it was saved on 1.30 altogether would be enough to corrupt it.

Level 39
Scenario > Map Description, look for "Saved with Editor Version"

Editor.png

6060 is 1.29c, as far as I know (what I'm running, but it IS WEX). No idea what version number others are, though.

Level 23
But isn't that just for individual maps? Some of the edits were to the custom data for the general campaign, so I was trying to find out the version the entire campaign was saved with. If this is not possible then I understand.

Level 39
I realize I seem like a very lazy person for not seeing that there.
I didn't know for sure that this information was there either, but I decided to check. I just opened the editor and looked where I thought it would show up if it was anywhere, lol. No exaggeration, in all my time modding that is probably the second or third time ever I have opened the campaign manager for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.