• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChasRedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,
I'm looking for mounted flying HERO models for a map i'm making. Mostly for my own amusment an LAN parties with family. I've run across several excellent models. but need 1 or 2 more. For example the preistess of the moon on owl back or the blood elf arcer on eagle back an the fel orc lancer on black dragon back. Thos all work and i use them in my maps for a monted hero. I need one for the undead, maybe like evil arthas on a undead blue dragon. Also if any one has one, something like a goblin or nome flying saucer or hover tank. I'v seen some that are close but I need one on a slightly bigger scale. For example, I Created a flying Black citidel as a troop transport.
I took the sky barge unit an used the third stage model of the Undead Black Citidel. then I increased it's scale to 1.50 added unholy aura, vampiric aura, an lightening attack to it's abilities an viola a very heavy undead transport ranged unit. Be sure not to for get to add to it's hit points an give it the appropriat amount of manna. Now here is where i did something different. Being as it is a posessed building. I gave it the ability to regenerate mana and hit points. I also applied a similar philosophy to mechanical units as if the had batteries that charge to power weapons an stuff. But back to the point any Flying Mounted Undead Heros you could submit would rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.