• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Charmander

04 - Charmander

This model is squished. The model itself has 25.4KB after imported to the map, although that doesn't show properly.

WARNING: The freehand texture named emotion.blp contains many types of textures that all pokémon models will share. If you download another pokemon model, be sure you overwrite the last emotion.blp you had with this one. If your pokemon models aren't showing properly, download it again and overwrite emotion.blp. Such texture has a size of 9.4KB after imported to the map.
If you use it in your map give me credits for it. Check this thread's first post for more information.

Do not distribute this model anywhere without my explicit permission.

The only proper viewer to this model is wc3 game. The particle system doesn't display correctly in other viewers and some animations look bad for not blending.

Keywords:
pokemon, charmander, fire, flame, dinosaur, barney
Contents

Charmander (Model)

Reviews
01:11, 23rd Jun 2009 BlinkBoy: You did a nice job this time. The model fits well into wc3. I find it very appealing. However, animations don't truely blend, some attacks don't start and end on stand ready, and it looks kinda weird. Also Death lacks...