• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chapter 5 Scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
THS Chapter 5 Scenery

THS Chapter 5 scenery is developed by HFR. Feel free to view it and give opinion about it.

Attachments

• THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 1.jpg
    THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 393
  • THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 2.jpg
    THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 325
  • THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 3.jpg
    THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 3.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 324
  • THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 4.jpg
    THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 4.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 320
  • THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 5.jpg
    THS Chapter 5 - Screenshot 5.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 347
Level 10
I greatly enjoy this terrain, as I tend to, and a huge bonus to this is the fact it's actually going to be used at some point! lol. #3 could use more variation on the houses, they look really out of place with little variation and not a very smooth transition from the road to them, and when you compare them to the great houses in #5 they just look worse. Also, the outland plants in #5 seem kind of odd to me but that's all good. # 3 has a spasm of piers, it looks like you have too many there, one would suffice and look more practical, I suggest stretching it a slight amount if it doesn't look quite right, maybe raise the terrain on land and push the pier back, so it can be bigger and not visible below ground but visible above the water. If that makes sense, sorry if it's not very clear.

great work

-Teld

Status
Not open for further replies.