• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chapter 1 Scenery [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
THS Chapter 1 Scenery [WIP]

This post contains every terrain screenshot of Chapter 1 THS campaign during it's WIP.

Attachments

• THS Chapter 1 WIP - Screenshot 1.jpg
    THS Chapter 1 WIP - Screenshot 1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 521
  • THS Chapter 1 WIP - Screenshot 2.jpg
    THS Chapter 1 WIP - Screenshot 2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Is CloudWolf who made it?

It's really good, but I must point some things:

- Why you're using Blizzard trees if the map is based off the UTM? There are at least 10 trees that are better than the Ashenvale one.

- The tiles are too perfect. It should have imperfections, such as random placed grass/dirt tiles across the road. Also, the grass needs more variation, at least 2 tiles.

- The fog color is ok, but, according to the angle, it's too thick.

Level 36
If only all the crappy naruto maps had terrain like this. I approve!

- The tiles are too perfect. It should have imperfections, such as random placed grass/dirt tiles across the road. Also, the grass needs more variation, at least 2 tiles.

I would agree with you there, but this looks like a pretty well-maintained town/city, and therefore I'm sure they have people to take care of the grass and the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.