• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Orc Axe Hurler

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A simple quick and a bit wonky Chaos Orc Axe Thrower I made for a map edit I made.

Portrait Anims are already(still) embedded in(even with the new update).

26 March 2022
-Changed Buggy Death Animation
-Removed Breastplate replaced with Bone/Jaw Necklace
-Added a Hooded Variant. (Hooded Variant is the main one now)
Contents

Chaos Orc Axe Hurler "Hooded" (Model)

Chaos Orc Axe Hurler (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Pretty cool stuff but you got to fix the death and decay animations height. He drops almost entirely underground when he's dying. Maybe make a new root bone and raise it in death anim or try some other ways.
Level 34
May I also give you a few tips? ^^
First of all: Hey hey! A Felorc model! I like the look of the model!
So please see the following points as constructive criticism:

• The five top spikes on the back glitch through the armor. This looks weird and is very easy to fix.
  • The front panel on the belt wobbles weirdly and doesn't quite look like a solid part of the belt. I think the geoset is only attached to the node "Pelvis_Bind"... try "Pelvis_Bind" + "Bone_turret". That should help.
  • The beard slides almost completely into the armor. (I personally (my opinion) would remove it. That even gives the model some "Till Lindemann" (lead singer of Rammstein) vibes. xD)
  • The model needs its own FaceFX. If you have a Warlock on the map at the same time, they are mutually exclusive. So, depending on who you click first, only the warlock or your model can talk.

Pretty cool stuff but you got to fix the death and decay animations height. He drops almost entirely underground when he's dying. Maybe make a new root bone and raise it in death anim or try some other ways.

May I also give you a few tips? ^^
First of all: Hey hey! A Felorc model! I like the look of the model!
So please see the following points as constructive criticism:

• The five top spikes on the back glitch through the armor. This looks weird and is very easy to fix.
  • The front panel on the belt wobbles weirdly and doesn't quite look like a solid part of the belt. I think the geoset is only attached to the node "Pelvis_Bind"... try "Pelvis_Bind" + "Bone_turret". That should help.
  • The beard slides almost completely into the armor. (I personally (my opinion) would remove it. That even gives the model some "Till Lindemann" (lead singer of Rammstein) vibes. xD)
  • The model needs its own FaceFX. If you have a Warlock on the map at the same time, they are mutually exclusive. So, depending on who you click first, only the warlock or your model can talk.

Updated the model to have a different death anim.
More update info in description

-In terms of the FaceFX: I do not know how to deal with that. Is there a way to create a custom named FaceFX or something like that.

Level 8
The model is really cool but some of the animations are a bit stiff. Would be nice to make it more smooth :(
Other than that, the spikes on the spauldron is a bit weird but I really like the design and idea of the model.
Hope you will fix it :)

Level 18
Creative addition to the fel orc roster, never did we have an orcish axe launcher.

A few nitpicks regarding some of its stances (noticeably the stand one) where he looks kinda weird. But overall very good execution.