• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Changing unit 'Help/Alert' range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So just to make this clear, I'm not asking for the ACQUISITION RANGE.

What I'm asking for is how to modify the range a unit must be from another unit to come and help that unit in battle.

I don't want guards coming to help civilians in their base when a fight breaks out. I want to script when guards come and help.

Level 6
So just to make this clear, I'm not asking for the ACQUISITION RANGE.

What I'm asking for is how to modify the range a unit must be from another unit to come and help that unit in battle.

I don't want guards coming to help civilians in their base when a fight breaks out. I want to script when guards come and help.

What you are searching is this:

Name: Combat - Call For Help Range
Raw Data Name: CallForHelp
Standard Parameter: 600.00
Within this area a unit will call for help from allied unit as to make them attack the hostile units.

There is one for Neutral enemies too. And it's like Daffa said in Gameplay-Constants.

Status
Not open for further replies.