• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing the colour of bounty collect text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was wondering if it is possible to change the colour of the floating text (numbers showing gold recieved) when you kill a creep. I have looked through the custom UI and the game constants in the Advanced menu, and I have looked through some of the other files that would require importing, but as of the moment, I have found no solution. If anyone could steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Level 10
Unfortunately, I tried MiscData and it didn't change anything. If anyone else has managed to successfully change the colour with MiscData, it would be interesting to know. It looks like I'll have to use a custom floating text system for displaying bounty. Thanks all for your suggestions.

EDIT: I have just found a script by Vexorian that does what I want (after a few aesthetic tweaks). I'll link to it here for anyone else who might want to do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.