• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
On what Event do you want this system to be executed ?
Chat Message ?
Activates Ability ?
Entering Area ?
Completing Quests ?

Perhaps, you can use a fully customized Shop System, where the all the items cost 0 gold and 0 lumber (if you're using lumber) and the only way to trigger the money reduction is fully based on triggers.

Level 33
Same unit type (Footman) but having different upgrade ?
How does this system is executed ?

Please tell me

I mean, how does the price change in the game, depends on.. what ?

I was thinking that every Footman has same ability, and when Footman1 upgrades it, Footman2 still has the upgrade and the upgrade got by Footman1 does not affect to Footman2

If following to default Blizzard upgrades, it basically upgrades every units for the players (1 upgrade per player)

What I'm doing is 1 upgrade per unit

What I currently have is this:

Attachments

• Simple Upgrade Per Unit System.w3x
    13.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Level 11
All I need is an example I don't want to have you do the whole thing for me (you got a lot to do). Thanks a lot for helping all the time, with this I'll be able to do what I wanted easy (raise lvl of abil until lvl 100 and at 100 remove it, each lvl raises the "hidden" ability).

On another note, would you know why this model makes my game lag (I barelly put 1500 scattered around as destructibles and it's terrible choppy): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-blue-50663/?prev=search=tiberium&d=list&r=20

Level 33
All I need is an example I don't want to have you do the whole thing for me (you got a lot to do)
If you had said that this upgrades stops after 10 time upgrade, that will be much easier
I wonder what you said this: "100 lvl per upgrade" actually means "The upgrade can be upgraded is 100 times and that's it", or is it the wrong way ?
I thought you said that the upgrade needs 100 level per upgrade interval

Level 1 Upgrade: Level 100
Level 2 Upgrade: Level 200
Level 3 Upgrade: Level 300
And so on...

So, this thread is considered as Solved, am I right ?

About that destructibles, I don't know, not my field as I'm aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.