• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Crash] Changing palettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, just wondering, does anyone know why does it crash when I change palettes? It crashes from time to time, sometime it crashes when I change palette and sometime it does not crashes.

And I mean palettes by this, changing to Camera, Region, Units and it'll eventually crash.

Well, does anyone know a way to fix it?

Level 25
Update graphic drivers, reinstall Wc3.
What os do you have?

My Wc3 had a period where it would crash randomly, like selecting a specific unit for a trigger would cause a crash and so on, but it went away after a while (I think it was because of updated drivers or something).

Level 5
yea when you open task manager right click world editor and give it less cpu usage

You mean set the priority, right?
If so, I'll set to "Below Normal".

Update graphic drivers, reinstall Wc3.
What os do you have?

My Wc3 had a period where it would crash randomly, like selecting a specific unit for a trigger would cause a crash and so on, but it went away after a while (I think it was because of updated drivers or something).

Oh well, my OS is 7 XP (with Service Pack 2).
And well, somehow my friend install WC3 for me so I think it would be hard to reinstall it and will try to update drivers though.

Level 5
Oh well, I have no idea about that, someone installed that for me. =<

Will going to update to latest window 7 someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.