• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Change the AI script of a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So I have Player 6 named as (Fenghis Dynasty), containing two bases at scattered places, one is a weak base of iron gnolls and a strong base of mogu units. And you (Player 1) playing as nightborne elves allied with (Player 2) who is passive and owns murlocs.

MAP NAME: Chapter 27 - Arms of Stone & Fang
NO..OF PLAYERS: 4
TYPE: Champagne

My plan is to make the player very weak at first that it trains minimal and small numbers of gnolls and almost one mogu at all attacking you (Human Player) but...

After the iron gnoll named "Chieftain Caninus" is slain then the .ai script is changed to difficult making this enemy player train no gnolls but entirely mogus and some of their thunder lizards made of stone.

This is the picture but I could not succeed the map of changing .ai. Need your help about this thing.

Last edited:
Level 23
Any reason why they cannot be on different teams? Putting them onto single team makes it complicated, you could change the goal from "a unit dies" as a trigger to the certain amount of time you think players should need to kill the unit, but even that would be complicated, since it involves playing around with the waves sent (wait this is AI editor AI right?, I was assuming you are not talking about JASS AI)

Level 12
TYPE: Champagne
Cheers.

The color of units that come out and the are built.
You can actually have as many players as you want with the same color. But to your question: doing such a change in the behavior of a player is exactly what AI commands are for. You can check one of the JASS AI tutorials in the site, most of them give an explanation about commands and how to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.