• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Change position of the ingame chat for all maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,
is there any possibility in general to change the position of the ingame chat (for all maps)?

The reason i am asking: I just bought myself a superwidescreen monitor (21:9), which works great on wc3. Unfortunately it’s not really a good ratio for streaming/videos, so i tryed just cropping of my screen in obs to have a 16:9 ratio for everyone watching, except of me. In general this works great, but the problem is the ingame chat, which is not fully visible. The only thing which is weird is, that once the chat was perfectly fitting, but i cannot reproduce this “bug” (see pictures for comparison).

Chat is fitting in my stream (was only once, maybe due to a bug and was not map dependent):
chat position 1.png

Chats usual position (not fitting in my 16:9 stream):
chat position 2.png

Does anyone know if i can force the chat to be on the other position or why the chat was once off position? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.