• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] Change Fonts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've seen the campaign The Chosen One by Aeroblyctos, and, I found: The fonts in campaign is different than normal.
Is there anyway to change fonts-type? Must I use JASS, vJASS or Trigger?
Thank you.
~huy60vn~

Level 20
Tomb Of Jarahcon also changes font.

I know it's not related to a trigger, but to a specific file import that replaces Wc3 default. I already forgot. You can use the search option in the forums. This has been discussed before.

Level 30
You will have to import a font file to your World Editor and then write something of a code in a notepad then also import it. Both imports must have no war3mapImported.. remove that in the path and the font file must end with .TTF or .ttf.

Now, if you have imported those two files correctly, the font will be changed but if it is wrongly imported be carefull, it will make your map crash always so I suggest making a backup incase this happens!

Level 8
No, Hell_Master is not bad. But he is too late. :)
Stop talking in there now. Mods can close this thread, and i'm sorry because I didn't read tutorial sections carefully, so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.