• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

%chanc% spell - mirror immage? how or please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, ive seen in dota spells that have a % chance to cast a spell on attack. Im wondering howcould i make it that there is a certain percent chance to cast mirro immage on attack. (not make an image but to do the whole motion thing and make 3 extras)

Level 22
Events: Unit is attacked
Conditions: Attacking unit has 'ability' or 'buff' or another custom value. etc
Actions: If,Then,Else Multiple Functions
If: (Integer Comparison) Math Random Number between 1 and 100 = less then or equal to 25 (25 procent)
Then: make a dummy that casts a spell for example
Else: Do Nothing

Level 3
Hmm, I get all that but um, =\, if the dummy uses a spell like mirror immage wouldnt i just make a couple dummies we cant see for a few secs? Or is it simply impossible to use a spell like that on %chance%

Level 4
If I understood that he wants it like DotA has it, to where it takes and makes a copy of the hero itself, not his target, then no, you cannot use an orb. A trigger that has a percent chance checking when he attacks and uses the spell string, or whatever it's called, on the item illusion spell should work. If you want multiple, you may need multiple dummies or something, unless you go around that by like setting castbacks and resetting cooldowns. Not sure if that would work even then.

(If I'm wrong, sry, but I haven't looked at a bunch of triggering stuff in WE lately)

Status
Not open for further replies.