• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ceratosaurus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ceratosaurus, based on Olofmoleman's Allosaurus

The ceratosaurus was a large predatory theropod dinosaur from the Late Jurassic Period.
This skin is similar to the the Ceratosaurus in Jurassic Park.

Thanks to olofmoleman for his permission to edit his allosaurus model!

Keywords:
Dinosaur, Prehistoric, Ceratosaurus, Carnivore, Jurassic, Jurassic Park,
Contents

Ceratosaurus (Model)

Reviews
11:08, 19th Jun 2015 MiniMage: Please provide verifiable evidence of your permission. Also, lower the filesize.

M

11:08, 19th Jun 2015
MiniMage: Please provide verifiable evidence of your permission. Also, lower the filesize.

Level 9
Good job!I hope you can make more dinosaur models like ankylosaurus or carnotaurus,and expecially spinosaurus! :D Like your models!
5/5

If i would make a carnotaurus, it would be very similar to the ceratosaurus, with minor changes on the head, removed horn and of course other texture, i am not sure if you want "copy-paste" work like this :D
I have already made a spinosaurus, but honestly it isn't my best work and i want to upload only the best :p
The ankylosaurus would be a huge challange, and i have to work on my other projects^^