1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Centaur Mystic

Submitted by Ken Lenard Navarro
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Centaur Mystics are adept casters, can heal multiple units and learns Mana Shield when her health is getting low.

Some of the Centaurs were very hostile, however, the Rainstrider Centaurs are the only exception. The Rainstriders are the Sisterhood's only trusted ally which they were encountered when Ranger-Maiden Agnes LeClerc conscripted these friendly Centaurs when the Imperial Army under Commissar Torbjorn Yolt starting committing atrocities against the Republic, the Vettarans and even the Redstone Mercenaries to frame and accuse the Imperial General Arthur Ramirez. Centaur Mystics are being trained at the Faun Sanctuary.
Contents

Centaur Mystic (Model)

Centaur Mystic Portrait (Model)

Centaur Mystic Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Simple but useful edit. The chestplate could have better resolution, but that's not your fault (maybe you'd like revisiting this model and retexture the chest). I'd recommend deleting the unseen parts of the portrait to save space.
  1. Goffterdom

Goffterdom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Interesting variation. The fact that there's a high amount of teamcolor makes it a valid choice.

The icon is pretty, pretty nice.

2. Reflex

Reflex

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It's strange to see her ponytail despite she's wearing a hood, I guess :peasant-thinking:

3. Mr Ogre man

Mr Ogre man

HD Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Simple but useful edit. The chestplate could have better resolution, but that's not your fault (maybe you'd like revisiting this model and retexture the chest).

I'd recommend deleting the unseen parts of the portrait to save space.

4. Ken Lenard Navarro

Ken Lenard Navarro

Resources:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Resources:
    Thanks, but if I copy these geosets from other files. The geoset suddenly disappear and reappear at the moment.

5. Mr Ogre man

Mr Ogre man

HD Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. If you import them, you can select the visibility and make them have the same as geoset 1 (which is often the main one). You can also edit them by saving in .mdl, opening it (with notepad, for example), going into materials (the .mdl is very long, but it's fairly close to the beginning) and doing this:

[​IMG]

After saving, remember to save back to .mdx.