• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur Mystic

Centaur Mystics are adept casters, can heal multiple units and learns Mana Shield when her health is getting low.

Some of the Centaurs were very hostile, however, the Rainstrider Centaurs are the only exception. The Rainstriders are the Sisterhood's only trusted ally which they were encountered when Ranger-Maiden Agnes LeClerc conscripted these friendly Centaurs when the Imperial Army under Commissar Torbjorn Yolt starting committing atrocities against the Republic, the Vettarans and even the Redstone Mercenaries to frame and accuse the Imperial General Arthur Ramirez. Centaur Mystics are being trained at the Faun Sanctuary.
Contents

Centaur Mystic (Model)

Centaur Mystic Portrait (Model)

Centaur Mystic Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Simple but useful edit. The chestplate could have better resolution, but that's not your fault (maybe you'd like revisiting this model and retexture the chest). I'd recommend deleting the unseen parts of the portrait to save space.
Level 18
Interesting variation. The fact that there's a high amount of teamcolor makes it a valid choice.

The icon is pretty, pretty nice.

Simple but useful edit. The chestplate could have better resolution, but that's not your fault (maybe you'd like revisiting this model and retexture the chest).

I'd recommend deleting the unseen parts of the portrait to save space.
Thanks, but if I copy these geosets from other files. The geoset suddenly disappear and reappear at the moment.

Thanks, but if I copy these geosets from other files. The geoset suddenly disappear and reappear at the moment.
Yeah, I know what you mean. If you import them, you can select the visibility and make them have the same as geoset 1 (which is often the main one). You can also edit them by saving in .mdl, opening it (with notepad, for example), going into materials (the .mdl is very long, but it's fairly close to the beginning) and doing this:

visibility.jpg

After saving, remember to save back to .mdx.