• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Wars: The Undead Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Castle Wars: The Undead Plague

Game Information

This game is kind of like a Hero Wars game, but at the same time it isn't. It is going to have 4 hero classes only for each team, but will only be an 8 player game. It's Human vs. Undead. The terrain is still in need of work, but it's pretty much figured out. I've finished with all the units and upgrades. I just finished creating the Heroes, and I'm currently working on their abilities.

I am planning to create 2 different modes. CTF and Domination.

Progress

After finishiing the Hero abilities, I will begin on the triggers and regions. The game will be at least 70% finished by the time I get to triggers.

Will be released soon

I'm working on this map alone:slp: so I can't tell when it will be released, but I'm making an estimate of 1 week at the most. That's if my schedule doesn't change.

Improving

After the first version is released, I will create a newer, more advanced version for 10 players. I made the map too big. Before I realized it, I was already almost done with the terrain.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm wondering how I should classify this map when I release it. I'm going to put it in the Hive but as what? What is Hero Wars classified as? :cq:

Status
Not open for further replies.