1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

CardCraft v1.2b

Submitted by Hamsamwich
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
CardCraft by Volcove, Slin, Belugh
Cardcraft is light based on Yu-Gi-oh the trading card game, very lightly.

GAMEPLAY:
--You make a deck, and duel.
--You can have up to 3 of a card in your deck (unless said otherwise)
--Your deck must contain 40-60 cards.
--This might not fit here, but i have a running joke with some one that "Card Shuffle is the retarded cousin of Card Craft", we both play card shuffle so don't take offence from this.
--I am not sure how much more specific i can get.

MODES:
-lvl12mode (if you are red and lvl 12)
-random (you can do this when ever to get a random deck of 40)
-random ## (you can choose the amount of cards in it)
-zoom ####
-ad on/off (auto draw on/off)
Others that are less important and i can't not recall.

OTHERS:
Official website-- http://www.createforum.com/wc3cg/index.php?mforum=wc3cg
An incomplete wiki -- cardcraft.wikia.com
CURRENT CLANS FOR THIS GAME THAT I KNOW: CLan CCP (on azeroth)
I have also have heard of something called like Clan Cards or card, if a representative could clarify this for me. . .
P.S. Permission was given
http://www.createforum.com/wc3cg/viewtopic.php?t=3947&highlight=hiveworkshop&mforum=wc3cg

Keywords:
Card, craft, fun, card game, shuffle, card shuffle, yu, gi, oh, YGO
Contents

CardCraft v1.2b (Map)

Reviews
18:02, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. Hamsamwich

Hamsamwich

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay i got it, now, is there anyway to clean up all these comments?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, you cant, and its no point in doing that anyway.
    Just give us a proof that you actually have permision and we can just forget all this.

3. Hamsamwich

Hamsamwich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did, i put it in the main post, BEFORE your post (just an fyi for that part)

Jeez, i'm not retarded, i don't say "i got it" then do nothing.

Now question, has anyone actually tried it online yet?

4. BeLugh

BeLugh

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He has permission to upload the map, i uploaded the old versions on hive but from one of the older versions i stopped uploading because i had problems with hiveworkshop.