• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Caption the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
22.jpg

Level 7
Guys can you plz take your game back to the se thread, I get that it's fun and all but I'm just trying to see what funny captions people can come up with

Level 7
Not trying to have this topic turned into a flame war, if you wanna post san post san, I don't care at this point since no one made any other captions anyway

Level 7
Look guys I just thought about it and it's kinda messed up to poke fun at the guy for no reason, I mean he didn't do much to deserve it....maybe we should consider that and stop

Level 6
Look guys I just thought about it and it's kinda messed up to poke fun at the guy for no reason, I mean he didn't do much to deserve it....maybe we should consider that and stop

For one it wasn't for no reason -he called the mods and got some threads moved and others deleted, the threads had nothing to do with him.

Second look at what people on 4chan and similar sites do to people for no reason at all, they just find a vulnerable victim and destroy them for the lack of a better word, we're not doing 1% of what these guys do by captioning pictures with funny messages, also we dont harass anyone because if someone doesn't wanna see the images, they can just refrain from looking at the thread

Level 4
@DingoT I just think Zepher is one of those people who would stick up for someone if he felt they were being put down, it has nothing to do with the reason or how excessive it is,

I'm not saying sticking up for somebody is a bad thing, but you guys seem to have a reason and you're just having fun, not some excessive derogation of the persons character

Level 6
lool imagine you download some map from hive, then at 12:00am your pc (or tablet) turns on and san crawls out of it

Level 6
rumor has it that san is scared of the sun, so if you live someplace in the arctic circle where you have 3 month days, you should be safe.. at least for awhile

Level 11
I actually don't know, seems to me like he actually has a lot to do irl at the moment, so thats why hes not around

San

San

Level 32
upload_2019-5-29_11-31-7.png

In this case, your opinion really stinks Shar.
You've being in Hive for 10 years, and that's your respond to someone who act against these rule-challenging spammy content? Considering how you've always rule-lawyered us, I'm surprised.

All joke and sarcasm aside, make fun or insult me all you like, but please keep it private; If you're going to create a thread and make it public, at least do it in the somehow grey-zoned Something Else section, I myself spam like a retard in that place. Also get the fuck out with your "dUn ViEw iT iF u NoT LiKe" debate, this is not your Discord channel, it's a forum under rules, and you folks are edging yourselves to the 6th rule, kindly spend some time to read and digest them.

Level 6
@Zepher don't listen to this BS, Archduke was right, everytime we laugh at san he has to get his butt buddies to back him up, if anything we can just circumvent the rules by writing something like "he who is too ugly to be named" or "Samara's brother" instead of san

Level 11
Remember the things you say about yourself reflect both your character and your true perception of yourself, well guess what san said, or rather drew, here you go, you be the judge

upload_2019-5-29_4-46-16.png

100% unedited from Draw the member below

Level 4
Notice how he wrote in the instructions "use paint or Hive's input box to draw either Avatar of poster below or something that would fit him and describe him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.