• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cape Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i noticed this site has no cape attachments atm and could use some, so this post has to things to complete a cape for hive and i need a cape as a request for my map one i think that would be nice is the high elf priest on war3 roc but anyways a custom one works to i just want a white cape but its truely up to you THANKS

Level 2
the prob with capes is they have to move to much and wouldnt fit most mdls cept maybe for a still cinimatic, or if the cape had many animations and was triggered as a unit so it can play em instead of an attachment

Ok thanks i understand more now though i think its worth the risk to get a cape attachment so im not giving up

Level 6
ok, I made one for you, you told me you'd prefer the roc priest's one, so her you go

the screenshot shows how it looks, it does not work with all units well
attachment point is chest

Attachments

• cape.mdx
    2.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.