• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant run my own map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Heya folks, ive got some problem :D

Basically - im working on my wc3 map, i can run it via World Editor, but when i check map folders ingame and i want to play it, it just doesnt show the map there (and yep, the map is in that folder, but in wc3 it shows nothing) (and my WC3 also doesnt show some other maps, if i remember correctly)
Also, wheni tried playing it with my friend, it didnt work, i saw his game (he hosted my map), but when i tried joining, it just didnt let me in.

Any ideas? Might it be caused by some patches or something, or what exactly i need to fix?

Hopefully you understood me, thanks for help :D

Level 7
Wow, i see it now, thanks :D
I both shortened to name (and it had some (/ signs before in name too) and moved it to Downloads, and i can finally see it. And finally do some betatests with friends :D

Status
Not open for further replies.