• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Can't link "Unit - Issues" Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi ! I want specific peasants to harvest lumber from specific trees after they repair some farms. I know how to create the "Unit - Issue Order Targeting A Unit" and "Unit - Issue Targeting A Destructible" Actions but whether I try "Wait For Condition" or "If-Then-Else" Actions I can't seem to put them together in a successive order. Can somebody help me ? Thanks !

Level 11
What do you use Wait For Condition or if/then/else for? Checking if the farms are fully repaired?
Can you post your trigger(s), so we can have a look? (using [ trigger ][ /trigger ] tags)

• Actions
    • Unit - Order Peasant1 to Human Peasant - Repair Farm1
    • Unit - Order Peasant2 to Human Peasant - Repair Farm1
    • Wait until ((Life of Farm) Equal to (Max Life of Farm1), checking every 1.00 seconds
    • Unit - Order Peasant1 to Harvest Tree
    • Unit - Order Peasant2 to Harvest Tree
Would this be helpful?

Last edited:
Level 1
What do you use Wait For Condition or if/then/else for? Checking if the farms are fully repaired?
Can you post your trigger(s), so we can have a look? (using [ trigger ][ /trigger ] tags)

• Actions
    • Unit - Order Peasant1 to Human Peasant - Repair Farm1
    • Unit - Order Peasant2 to Human Peasant - Repair Farm1
    • Wait until ((Life of Farm) Equal to (Max Life of Farm1), checking every 1.00 seconds
    • Unit - Order Peasant1 to Harvest Tree
    • Unit - Order Peasant2 to Harvest Tree
Would this be helpful?

LOL ! I did exactly that the first time but it didn't work for me because I edited the action so that its time checking was 0.10 seconds not 1.00 seconds.... I guess I just thought it would be faster that way.. Ahh, whatever. Problem's solved, thank you so much :D And sorry for not providing any image.

Status
Not open for further replies.