• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't find the bonus campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I just got WC3 and Frozen Throne games digitally and I can't find any of the old bonus campaigns. Does anyone know where they are and how I can get at them?

I know I had a couple on my old comp and but I don't kn ow where they are in the map section or if they still exist. Specifically the Founder of Durotaur campaign that came free with the physical copy. I can't find it with archon support but not standard.

Can anyone help me here?

Level 11
The bonus campaigns were included in some patch, 1.13 if I'm not mistaken. You may get the latest version of the game (1.30) by logging on Battle.net from the game main menu, which will give you access to the bonus campaigns. Or you can get patch 1.13 from some third party website, if you can find it.
I would recommand downloading patch 1.30.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I can't find it with archon support but not standard.
Can you please reformulate?

I just got WC3 and Frozen Throne games digitally and I can't find any of the old bonus campaigns.
Which old Bonus campaigns?

The bonus campaigns were included in some patch, 1.13 if I'm not mistaken.
Specifically the Founder of Durotaur campaign that came free with the physical copy.
Act One of The Founding of Durotar has always been an integral part of TFT (>= v1.07). Acts Two and Three of this campaign were later added with Patch 1.13 (and for the record, this patch has caused some trouble back then).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.