• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cant find model files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok im trying to get started modeling or at least small time editing the blizzard warcraft 3 models. but i cant find them were are they located in program files. i tried the whole warcraft 3 folder but cant find them. please help me

ok im trying to get started modeling or at least small time editing the blizzard warcraft 3 models. but i cant find them were are they located in program files. i tried the whole warcraft 3 folder but cant find them. please help me

They don't come with warcraft 3, you must download them. Go around looking at basic tutorials and the thread in this forum called "Warcraft modelers: A must have!"

Status
Not open for further replies.