• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cant find a skin with w3viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
ive noticed that w3viewer doesnt show all the units (hardly any campaign race ones) im looking for the uhh... night rlf runner i guess, i need a female human so im gonna edit the skin (theres no weaponless females anywhere i swear!) well the path is units\nightelf\Runner\Runner if anyone can help me extract that somehow i would be very grateful thx

Level 6
Can you speak more accurate please, I don't know what you want exactly... I just hate people making 1 sentence out of 3 lines, you know. Anywayzz, but if you want the night elf runner skin you do this: If you can find the .MDX of it, click on the .BLP button with 2 arrows. That's the command that extracts all the skins that model uses. Extract it somewhere and there's your skin! :D

Level 17
open mpq --> select war3x.mpq in your wc3 folder --> use your path --> units\ne\runner\runner --> there's the model/skin

the model is only used in TFT not in ROC so u have to open the TFT mpq --> war3x.mpg

Status
Not open for further replies.