• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant find a converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Perhaps scripts for the programs that can open those files? Why do you have such files to convert, but no 3DsMax, Milkshape etc. ?

Level 3
My program generates those types of models, but other than that I have no idea what you mean by scripts. I need to learn more about model types still so I'm kinda noobish when it comes to model making/exporting.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Bull, what program are you using that "generates" 3DsMax and Milkshape files, other than the programs themselves?

Do I smell a thief..?

Level 3
Its a weird program that actually gives you a base WoW model, with nothing except underwear, and lets you use every armor, weapon, and enchantment, in WoW and put them on the character. Then you can export the model and save it as those types I listed. Its called World of Warcraft® Model Viewer v0.5.08. I hope its legal, lol.

Level 7
Sounds illegal if you ask me.This site doesn't support WoW exporting so a mod might close this thread soon.Did i say might i mean WILL.

Level 3
Well princeofice no reason to sound hostile. If they close this thread then they do, nothing I can do about it. All I did was ask a request and hoped to get a answer.Well somehow someone somewhere has been able to export WoW models to WC3. I'll eventually find out how.

Status
Not open for further replies.