• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant enter WC3 after new update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!
Guys im kinda new at this forum but played Gaias for some time. After i heard about new update 1.27 i wanted to start play Gaias again, but actually now i cant even enter to BattleNet. I downloaded new update and after message "Download complete and installed. Please press restart button" nothing happens! Not even a bug message, wc3 just closing. Maybe someone had same problem too, any adviced welcome.
P.S. i have original wc3 key

Level 5
Hello everyone!
Guys im kinda new at this forum but played Gaias for some time. After i heard about new update 1.27 i wanted to start play Gaias again, but actually now i cant even enter to BattleNet. I downloaded new update and after message "Download complete and installed. Please press restart button" nothing happens! Not even a bug message, wc3 just closing. Maybe someone had same problem too, any adviced welcome.
P.S. i have original wc3 key

I had that one too what fixed it for me was to uninstall w3 and download a w3 roc and tft downloader from the bnet site and install it directly with 1.27 try it it wont hurt right?P.S dont mind Manipulation hes just a spammer

Level 2
I had that one too what fixed it for me was to uninstall w3 and download a w3 roc and tft downloader from the bnet site and install it directly with 1.27 try it it wont hurt right?P.S dont mind Manipulation hes just a spammer

It was a hard long way to recall my password and especially recall where are my discs lol, but after almost 8 years i found them :ogre_hurrhurr:
Thanks for advice, omw to farm Gaias again!

Status
Not open for further replies.