• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Cannot open my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I've been working on a map for quite some time. In order to reduce its size, I decided to remove some unused imported stuff. I saved the map numerous times and then closed WE. When I try to load my map, I get a message informing me that "Level Info data missing or invalid". Does this have to do with the stuff I removed? If yes, is there any way of fixing this? If not, what is it then? Any help would be appreciated, since I don't really fancy the idea of recreating my map from scratch. Thanks in advance.

Level 11
I didn't try to protect it, if that's what you mean, since it wasn't finished. I just deleted some items from the import manager. One icon was used on a custom ability, but no creeps had said ability.

Level 11
ok thats good
Ehm, what's good?

I decided to recreate my map from scratch and I don't really care whether I can open the old one or not.

No, I didn't try to open it with WEU because I don't use it :))
Thanks anywayz!

Ignored

Last edited:
Level 28
Ehm, what's good?

I decided to recreate my map from scratch and I don't really care whether I can open the old one or not.

No, I didn't try to open it with WEU because I don't use it :))
Thanks antywayz!

Ignored

That must be hard...
Sorry about the WEU-part, when you said "WE", I had read "WEU" :/

Well, good luck with your map anyway, I've never seen a problem like yours before...
I'll make some backups now once in a while to prevent this from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.