• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CannonNaval

This updated version of the model includes a game gamera. [Wolve]

Keywords:
cannon, siege, ship, boat,
Contents

CannonNaval (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 09 July, 2007 7/10 Mechanical Man: I would give this useful model an 8 if I didn't have to add the portrait for you- :P. Chriz.: Useful and effective. But needs a portrait camera.

M

Wolverabid: 09 July, 2007
7/10
Mechanical Man: I would give this useful model an 8 if I didn't have to add the portrait for you- :p.

Chriz.: Useful and effective. But needs a portrait camera.

Level 3
Hm, I think there is something similar to this on the website already. Nonetheless, it looks pretty good.

Level 3
Jus what i needed for my naval map. . .Heh. . .But it could do with some better skinning? And maybe a few more versions would be great! 5/5

TKF

TKF

Level 19
5/5 because you managed to make it with very low filesize and it's an excellent doodad for my naval map.

Edit:

btw the attack effect is weird. Does it loop? (in my model editor the smoke never ends)

Well doesn't matter for me. I'm going to use it as a doodad.

Last edited: