• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Cannon not facing correct point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'm making a small simple spell for a mini game.
However I don't get the cannon tower to face the point where the dummy is shooting the projectile.
Yes, it has to be a dummy. This is the placeholder spell.

• Start
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) face (Target point of ability being cast) over 0.50 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack Ground (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Just to see if it works, the whole things works except for making the cannon tower actually face the point where the dummy is shooting.

For those who don't know, placeholder spell = something that is just there to check but will be removed afterwards. So no need for leak fixes, don't suggest them I know how to do those.

Level 17
For those who don't know, placeholder spell = something that is just there to check but will be removed afterwards. So no need for leak fixes, don't suggest them I know how to do those.
Well ur spell leaks and Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

Read the entire post, you are making yourself look like a fool.
Don't post if you can't help, it's called spam.

Just make it face the target unit and then make an atmenthetic where you set the degrees to target the unit and then correct it with some degrees because im sure the cannon tower will end up facing the wrong way anyways if you don't don't do that.

Can you do that in a trigger? :p I'm not getting things like atmenthetic etc. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.