• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone import some spells into my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I don't want to release an unprotected version of my map or really talk about it right now so if anyone is interested in simply plucking some spells from one map and moving it into another map post here and I'll PM you details :]

Level 10
Obviously I've tried and failed. I get errors and I can't save the map or test it.

Then ask somone to help you figure it out, post your problems ask what your doing wrong. Do not ask people to do it for you, you will end up never knowing how to do it and you will always need spells imported into your maps, find out what your doing wrong now instead of putting your work load on somone else.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Those spells are easy to import.

You sure you are using JNGP? If so its pretty much a CNP exercise which luckily Mr. clipboard does for you.
Really, I see no problem how importing such spells is a problem.

Jass New Generation Pack can be dowloaded from WC3C or the Helper and acts as a better WE in almost every way when compaired with the orignal.

Level 13
Yes I'm using JNGP. I copied everything perfectly and when I tried to test it, it got aborted due to errors. And honestly I didn't change anything from either map and all the raw codes are correct.

Level 13
Soo....basically everyone would rather call me an idiot and tell me how easy it is rather than help me?

Honestly I'm not an idiot. I just need a SPOT of help. It'll take someone like 2-3 mins tops. Please.

Level 13
Actually...The problem I have now is that I can only TEST the map when I very first open the map. If I don't touch or click anything at the very start and just click test it'll work fine, but if I click anything or do a single thing it'll compile errors and abort the test.

But I can still save the map fine no matter what.

Im sure it's just a setting in JNGP so I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.