• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can someone give me a Quest making tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
... wasn't there a post earlier about ppl not bothering to check previous threads/FAQs and then asking NUB QUESTIONS?
like "how do i make a hero above level 10"
or "what does _______ do"

if ur too lazy to read the [insert preferred obscenity here] FAQ then get your [insert preferred derrogatory term here] ass off the forums :evil:

quest making is just w/e u want it to be, and there are mapmaking FAQs littered throughout wc3sear.ch

Level 3
Well im sorry i was looking everywhere for like two days... and i find a couple tutorials but they were in german and i dont know german

Level 24
the FAQ section here should have info on how to do pretty much everything involved in mapmaking, NOT TO MENTION the site at www.battle.net warcraft III section has a brief FAQ with links to an INSANELY THOROUGH FAQ... where were you looking? oh yeah if that doesn't help google elilz and it should take u to a previously mentioned insanely thorough site :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.